Day 12 - may 23rd

 Today I was not able to go flying because I had to attend to matters regarding my physical condition and plans for next year. I went to Burke Mountain Academy, where I will be PGing next year, and did a physical evaluation for my ACL injury. We started by measuring how girthy my quads were and noticed I only had at the largest point a 1.5 cm disparity, so that was pretty good. Then we did a Y-balance testing exercise and moved into dynamometer testing. We measured the % asymmetry in my quads, glutes, and hamstrings, and then moved into some force plate testing with jumping and isometric squats to further the analysis of my assymetries. I also got to meet with the coaches and attended a Zoom with the whole team in the afternoon. I enjoyed getting to know so many more people in the community I'll be in next year. Then I came back to Proctor for the meeting. My total hours are still 75.5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Day 3 - May 10th

Day 1 - Monday May 8th