Day 11 may 22nd

 What's up blog,

today was my best day up in the sky so far. I began the day with easy studying for about two hours and then headed to the airport for my final flying day. I'll explain why I'm not flying tomorrow in my next blog. When I got to the airport, my instructor Adam informed me that we would try to do as many takeoffs and landings as possible within our timeframe. We only had a two-hour session so we did not have much time. This was worsened by the fact that we only discovered the fact that our headphone jacks and radio were not working. We had to transition to another plane and redo the preflight process, but once we got moving I did another takeoff which went decently. We stayed in the traffic pattern three times before landing and calling it a session. It was my first time landing so I was happy to develop that skill. My total for today was 4 hours and my project total is 75.5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Day 3 - May 10th

Day 1 - Monday May 8th