Day 5 - May 12th

 What up blog, 

Today was another great day up in the air. I studied for two hours beforehand and I am getting in a nice routine with my studying which I am starting to enjoy. Initially, I was expecting a ground lesson, but instead I was able to get the chance to go up in the air. I completed the preflight inspection all by myself this time while my instructor ate lunch, and then we got in the plane together, started the engine, and taxied to the runway. I need to improve my taxiing skills so I can build towards taking off next week. When we got in the air, it was quite bumpy so we weren’t able to practice any maneuvers, but instead went for a scenic flight and I got to continue developing my skills. After, I studied for about two more hours and got some exercise in. Today was a good day and its too bad I won’t have the chance to fly over the weekend. See you guys on Monday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Day 3 - May 10th

Day 4 - May 11th