Day 9 May 18




 Hi blog,

Today was an awesome day in the sky. Before flying, I studied for 3 hours about takeoffs and made sure I was ready to go for the session. Then, when I got to the airport I did the preflight as usual and we taxied to the runway with ease. It was my chance at my first take off, and I did a pretty good job. I kept the plane straight down the runway and I was supieses at how easily it just lifted right off the ground. It was such a great feeling and such as rush. Then we flew over to Portsmouth and got a beautiful view of the ocean which was really cool. Then I went home and studied for 3 more hours which was great. All in all a good day. 8 hours of work today and project total of 63.5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Day 3 - May 10th

Day 1 - Monday May 8th